Technology debate: Maglev or air suspension technology for centrifugal fans?
Do not know about the magnetic suspension and air suspension fan comparison!
I. air suspension centrifugal blower is a kind of single-stage high-speed centrifugal blower
It adopts three core high-end technologies, namely "ultra-high speed direct coupled motor", "air suspension bearing" and "high-precision single-stage centrifugal impeller". It has the characteristics of gearless speed increasing device, no mechanical contact, no lubrication system, variable frequency speed regulation air volume, low noise, no vibration and low maintenance cost. Unlike ordinary fans, it adopts air suspension bearing.
2. Maglev centrifugal blower is a kind of single-stage high-speed centrifugal blower
Its core is the technology of magnetic bearing and permanent magnet motor. The key component is the magnetic bearing, which uses the principle of constant conduction magnetic suction to realize the high-speed and stable non friction operation of the rotor shaft through electromagnetic suction. The position sensor, power amplifier and PI arithmetic are used to realize the real-time state detection, adjustment and fault diagnosis of the motor rotor shaft. Its active control ability can effectively suppress the unbalanced vibration of the rotor shaft, and has complete and strict power-off guarantee Protective measures.
III. common technical characteristics of air suspension fan and magnetic suspension fan
1. Energy saving and high efficiency.
By adopting the suspension bearing, there is no contact loss and mechanical loss, and the high-speed stepless speed regulation is realized, so that the operating efficiency of the fan can reach about 95%.
2. Low noise, small volume and convenient installation.
All components (high-speed motor, frequency converter, suspended bearing) are integrated and installed on the common base without special fixed foundation. The equipment is small in size, light in weight, easy to install and operate, and easy to transport
The noise level is less than 80dB.
3. High system integration.
The blower itself has been integrated with local control and frequency conversion system, so it is not necessary to set up frequency conversion cabinet and operation cabinet separately. Through the control panel of the fan itself, various functions can be set and parameters of fluid temperature, motor revolution, air pressure, air volume, consumption power can be queried. High efficiency filter, cooling system, full-automatic anti surge system, power failure and fault protection system are all installed in the fan cabinet, with real-time touch screen, which is convenient for operators and reduces the occurrence of operation accidents.
4. Simple use, simple maintenance, low cost and long service life.
The blower motor is directly connected with the impeller, no gear speed increasing device, no mechanical contact, no lubricating oil system, no wear and energy loss, low maintenance cost, and the power transmission efficiency is more than 95%. The impeller is made of high-strength aviation aluminum material and Ti material, with excellent wear resistance and deformation resistance, and its service life is more than 30 years. Frequency converter is used to regulate the air volume, which is more energy-saving than throttle valve, and the air volume regulation range is wide, generally 50% - 100%.
5. High cooling efficiency.
The cooling system adopts the combination of air cooling and water cooling, which can effectively protect the motor and realize the start and stop of the fan at any time.
6. Remote control.
PLC + GPRS are adopted. Not only can it be controlled by the central control room, but also remote maintenance and debugging can be carried out in case of fan failure.
IV. advantages and disadvantages of air suspension fan and magnetic suspension blower
1. Due to the use of external dynamic pressure air, the air suspension fan has the problem of dry friction on the main shaft when the rotating speed is low, which requires high technical level of the manufacturer to solve this problem.
2. The magnetic levitation fan needs to supply power to the magnetic levitation bearing to provide magnetic force, and the power consumption is larger than air floatation, and a set of standby power supply and standby bearing are needed to avoid damage to the fan caused by sudden power failure. Generally speaking, the standby bearing has the limit of use times.
3. Compared with the air suspension bearing, the magnetic suspension bearing and controller have complex structure and high failure rate
4. At present, the air suspension fan technology is relatively developed in South Korea, and the main ones entering the Chinese market are hi turbine Neuros, turbomax and other companies in South Korea, all of which have maintenance points in China. Hi turbine technology has the strongest practical force, and 4.0bar air suspension centrifugal compressor has been developed, and there is no maglev blower at present Breaking through the pressure of more than 1.0bar, China has begun to master the technology of air suspension fan in recent two years, but there are few manufacturers. At present, we know that Shijiazhuang Kingston technology has been put into the market through the assembly of core motors imported from South Korea. In terms of price, the imported air suspension fan is higher than the magnetic suspension fan, while the domestic one is equivalent to the price of the magnetic suspension fan.
5. The technology of Maglev fan has been mastered in China. The main domestic manufacturers are Tianjin Yisheng and Nanjing Cigu. The technology of the two companies is mature and the price is cheaper than that of foreign maglev fan.